TypeLib for Python COM Server?

mlp at amrose.dk mlp at amrose.dk
Wed Jul 12 08:36:37 EDT 2000

hi all.

i'm in a situation where i'd like to have a typelib for a python com
server, for use in a c++ client.

i tried to just use midl on an idl i made to reflect the interface of
the python server.  this didn't work out, since when compiling the
client code the tlb file is not recognized.

my question: is there an automatic, easy, or standard, way to produce a
typelibrary for a com server implemented in python?  if not, is it
possible at all?  if so, could anybody help me with the details?  a
complete example would be splendid!

python rules!
'gards,
morten lind petersen, denmark