Why does tkinter app crash on quit?

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Tue Jul 11 23:03:43 EDT 2000

I think the PythonWin documentation claims there's a crash on Win95 when it
is exit, but it is usually in an obscure 16-bit (user) module.  This doesn't
sound like it.  Could you find out what SYNTPFCS.DLL is?  (ie:  hunt it
down, then check out its properties)

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:3969EF5C.EB7B14A4 at acm.org...