Python and COM: Aggregation?

John Doty j.doty at gte.net
Thu Jul 27 02:05:37 EDT 2000

Groovy.  I'll get right on it then.  :)

I've just been digging though the source, does look pretty easy... will it
be a problem if people have to rebuild all the extentions?  I don't think I
can do it in a binary-compatible way.

Also, while I'm on the subject-- has anybody written extentions for COM+
1.0?

john

news:SNPf5.13158$4p3.102513 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...