Newbie: Development plaform

Stephen Hansen stephen at cerebralmaelstrom.com
Fri Jul 7 22:33:47 EDT 2000

    My favorite GUI is wxPython (http://www.wxpython.org) and my favorite
database is MetaKit (http://www.equi4.com/metakit).
    wxPython, to me, seems more `natural` on the Windows platform which is
rather important to me, and it also doesn't require the installation of
different scripting language just to run it, like Tkinter does.. that
irritates me :)

    MetaKit is just awesome. Its fast, incredibly flexible and dynamic, and
just about seems to suit me perfectly. :) The only drawbacks you may have
for it is that it's not a SQL database, but there is a (beta? alpha?) SQL
parser for it.

--Stephen

news:20000707190803.4740.qmail at web210.mail.yahoo.com...