readline.c & more

Peter Schneider-Kamp petersc at stud.ntnu.no
Wed Jul 5 19:44:29 EDT 2000

Johannes Zellner wrote:

>  ¹) I had to modify Objects/fileobject.c because there was a
>     name clash between `getline' there and in /usr/include/stdio.h
>     (as it comes with the latest debian potato). I replaced
>     `getline' with `file_getline' in Objects/fileobject.c.

as far as I can see this has been fixed today. look for
revision 2.78 in the CVS repository (or better yet, update).

mailto:patches at python.org

for more details check out http://www.python.org/patches

>  ³) Is there a forum for developers? This list seems more for
>     users isn't it ?

there is. but it's hard to get in (still trying). the mailing
list python-dev is probably what you are looking for.

better-history-means-less-typing-ly y'rs
Peter
--
Peter Schneider-Kamp          ++47-7388-7331
Herman Krags veg 51-11        mailto:peter at schneider-kamp.de
N-7050 Trondheim              http://schneider-kamp.de