Imports in classes??

mskott at image.dk.bbs mskott at image.dk.bbs
Sun Jul 16 11:10:03 EDT 2000

Hi

Im currently writing a database applikation using Python and
PostgreSQL. Because I need both a GUI and a web interface i have
chosen to divide the program in three classes (and files): one containing my
database queryes and one for each interface type. But where would be
the right place to import my database connection module (pygresql)? In
each interface file or in the query file?
I guess both solutions would would work, but what would be the "right
thing"?

--
Martin Skøtt
mskott at image.dk

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I
have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
--Buddha