[ANN]pre-release DBAPI2.0 for ADO

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Jul 5 14:56:47 EDT 2000

Hey, this announcement made me think of a question concerning databases:  is
the DBAPI designed for exchanging recordsets between databases opened by two
different implementations?

For example, could I take your ADO cursor and assign it to a database opened
with, say, Gadfly?  (supposing they had the same table definitions)

Thanks!

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:B5L85.2924$EV6.75523 at typhoon1.ba-dsg.net...