Python Module for sequence alignments.

Andrew Dalke dalke at acm.org
Fri Jul 7 15:08:47 EDT 2000

Alex wrote:
>Hi.  I made a python module that does simple sequence alignments.  If
>there is enough interest, I may make it a little more elaborate.  You
>can get it from
>
>http://puffin.lcs.mit.edu:8080/align.tgz

By the way, you may be interested in biopython.org, which is developing
a set of libraries and tools for bioinformatics and related fields.  You
may also be interested in the Bioinformatics Open-Source Conference
<ismb2000.sdsc.edu/bosc2000> which really should include your
disclaimer concerning Giant Super-Intelligent Man-Eating Lizards.

                    Andrew
                    dalke at acm.org