[ANNOUNCE] Python Enhancement Proposals on the Web

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Fri Jul 21 00:26:17 EDT 2000

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Peter Schneider-Kamp wrote:

>   http://python.sourceforge.net/peps
>
> Thanks to /F who hacked up a small pep2html converter you
> can browse them as hypertext rather than as the plain text
> they are.
>
> PEPs that already carry some content include:
> 0206  2.0 Batteries Included               moshez
>
> Peter

First of all, I'd like to thank Peter and /F.
Now, if anyone sees a module/library I forgot, and thinks it would make
a useful addition, please let me know. If you can do the web-research to
find out where it can be downloaded from, it would increase its chances
remarkebly. You don't have to tell me what it does -- I'll operate on the
rule-of-thumb that if I had no idea what it does, it probably isn't that
popular.

--
Moshe Zadka <moshez at math.huji.ac.il>
There is no GOD but Python, and HTTP is its prophet.