Python 3000

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Tue Jul 25 09:41:29 EDT 2000

In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.10007251601090.17370-100000 at sundial>,
Moshe Zadka  <moshez at math.huji.ac.il> wrote:
>On 25 Jul 2000, Aahz Maruch wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I know about the soap opera.  The fact remains that 1.6 will almost
>> certainly never be a released chunk of code -- it never had a beta!
>
>However, it will be released, from CNRI with BeOpen's help. I wouldn't
>use it, though: just wait one more month for 2.0, which has lots of
>improvements.

Huh.  That's bizarre.  Well, if that's what it takes to get the soap
opera resolved, I'm certainly not going to complain.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

Zie is so far from a clue that it would take a sub-light vessel several
years to reach one.  --Aahz