Application testing

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Mon Jul 10 18:26:34 EDT 2000

"Mark Haselup" <mhaselup at clicktomarket.com> writes:
> I have been informed that I can use Python (or some of it's extensions) to
> capture and replay the http traffic between the Browser and the Webserver to
> simulate a user session. Unfortunately I've not been able to find any

Hmm... Medusa (http://www.nightmare.com/medusa/) includes a simple
socket proxier as a demo program; it can be placed between a client
and server to log the data that flows between them, with no
understanding of the protocol.  If this proxier understood the
structure of HTTP, it could probably distinguish the transactions and
record them for later replay.

--amk