More math on the O'Reilly Network

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry at vub.ac.be
Fri Jul 7 03:46:16 EDT 2000

Stephen R. Figgins <fig at oreilly.com> wrote:
[knips]
: I am having fun with these, but I am a closet Math head who signed and
: edited these particular articles, so I am probably biased.  Anyone care
: to give me some feed back on the O'Reilly Network python forum?
[knips]

Well, it's more an introduction to vector and matrix algebra than a tutorial
on Numpy. Most people who take the trouble installing Numpy are quite familiar
with this stuff.

Cheers,

---
Thomas Hamelryck    Institute of Molecular and Structural Biology
Aarhus University   Gustav Wieds Vej 10C DK-8000 Aarhus C Denmark
http://zombie.imsb.au.dk/~tham