Pythonwin 1.5.2

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Sun Jul 16 15:57:41 EDT 2000

Errr... In VB6, (not sure about VC6 on this one) I use the following keys to
use the currently highlighted word:  space, enter, Ctrl+Space and
Ctrl+Enter.  The "Tab" key never occured to me!  It's not documented in the
PythonWin documentation, either.

Another PythonWin documentation quirk:  Ctrl+T is listed twice as a keyboard
shortcut.  Once as "Transpose (swap) the current line with the line above"
and later as "Toggle the use of tabs for the current file (after
confirmation)"

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:838a5.12069$Tb7.82109 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...