Microsoft's C# (Sharp) & .NET -- A Heads Up

Bill Tutt billtut at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 26 14:58:34 EDT 2000

The important concepts of .NET don't really include what or how the
VM/JITters work.  One way to view .NET in a positive light for application
developers is a platform to more easily interoperate between various
languages while at the same time providing COM and COM+ integration in a
fairly sane and consistent way across the various languages.  The other
important concepts around .NET are the services and tools that are the works
in progress.

Bill
--
Not speaking for MS, etc, etc...