Communicating between two computers

donotspam-jen@personic.com dnotspam-jen at personic.com
Sun Jul 2 18:22:29 EDT 2000

Yes, I think for the first version I will do this (no need to deal with
multi-threading or the network this way). But after the initial version
works (hopefully later today), I'll try to move on to one of the other
methods described above, probably starting with XML-RPC if I can find more
info on it.

Thanks, all!

Jen

"Dale Strickland-Clark" <dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk> wrote in message
news:8jlmj0$r1q$1 at supernews.com...
> Start simple.
>
> Unless this is particularly time critical, I'd create a folder on the
Build