Python book suggestions?

Fiona Czuczman fiona at sitegnome.com
Sun Jul 9 21:52:10 EDT 2000

Hi Randall,

Have a look here ->

I'm new to Python and would appreciate advice on what book(s) I should
be looking at?
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/2795/fid/199/lang/en

Also, there were a couple of threads on this topic recently one "Books"
original post on 27.06.00 that might be useful.

HTH,

Fiona

--

Site Gnome - site maintenance, documentation and proof reading

http://www.sitegnome.com