Help! example DLL crashes Python on NT

d. savitsky dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Sun Jul 30 22:46:48 EDT 2000

I am not sure if this is what you need, but to connect to dll's (that is, to
call functions in them) I use windll/calldll (in the Dynwin package from Sam
Rushing @ http://www.nightmare.com)
Once it is extracted try something like

>>> from dynwin.windll import *
>>> m = module('mydll32') # note no .dll extension
>>> x = m.SomeFunction()
>>> x
'returned stuff'

I don't know if this is what you are asking, but it is all i know how to do
:)
doug

news:8m2fqq+kecb at eGroups.com...