Flushing sdtout

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Fri Jul 7 14:35:21 EDT 2000

Do a blank raw_input, sort of like:

    print 'Enter type of DRC to run from menu -->'
    sys.stdout.flush ( )
    selection = raw_input ( ' ' )

Also, you could write your own function:

def print_flush ( message ):
    print message
    sys.stdout.flush ( )

Olivier A. Dagenais - Carleton University - Computer Science III

news:sn4s61hl9t.fsf at motorola.com...