Memory leak problems with python and COM

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Jul 13 17:22:36 EDT 2000

In article <963474833.835936 at proxy.lia.net>,
  "Etienne Labuschagne" <etiennel at geospace.co.za> wrote:
> Deleted a and b on the python side and then destroying the COM
server - that
> doesn't clear up the memory. I am using SafeArrayAccessData and
> SafeArrayUnlock on the server side to make sure that it releases the
data on
> the server side.
>
> Is there something else that I must do?

I suggest you get the latest CVS version (I realize this may be a
PITA :-(  Since build 132, a number of leaks have been fixed.  There is
a very good chance that this particular leak was plugged previously.

If not, I will definately look into this and plug it!

Mark.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.