CGI POST on Win98

Paolo Montrasi pmontrasi at tiscalinet.it
Sun Jul 2 17:20:24 EDT 2000

I have installed PWS and Python 1.5.2 on my win98 machine, created a
simple form which runs the test() function on the cgi module, when i use
method GET in the form all works perfectly but when I try to use the
POST method the page never appears on my browser and I see python.exe in
my machine process list. The same thing works perfectly under NT. I have
searched the archive but I was not able to find help so I am thinking I
am wrong with something but I do not know where, can you help me?

ciao
Paolo