ExpectPy

Timothy Grant tjg at exceptionalminds.com
Sun Jul 30 21:27:52 EDT 2000

Hi again,

Since I am having problems with telnetlib, I thought I would try some of the
python Expect-like tools.

On trying to configure ExpectPy v1.8, I get the following error on
configure:

checking for PyObject_GetAttr in -lpython1.5... no
checking for PyObject_GetAttr in -lpython1.5... (cached) no
configure: error: Cannot compile with the Python library

I'm not sure why this is happening as I have compiled several python modules
with no problems. Doe anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                         tjg at exceptionalminds.com
Chief Technology Officer              www.exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer                      (503) 246-3630
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.               fax (503) 246-3124