Need help installing jTkinter

Cris A. Fugate fugate at lucent.com
Fri Jul 28 12:50:33 EDT 2000

Hi, Im new to Python, but would really like to write some
Python applets. I have followed the steps for installing jTkinter according to
the jTkinter web page, but one thing puzzles me.
It mentions putting jTkinter.jar in the classpath. Where is this
classpath defined. I dont see it in the registry and setting
up a environment variable doesn't seem to work.