newbie q: pythonwin editor

Jonathan theebh at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 12:09:57 EDT 2000

Hi, i have just installed pythonwin(as i plan to do most of my
programming on windows). I notice that on the interactive screen you
can change the tab size(e.g. from 8 to 4) and it will automatically add
tabs for you. However, when i try to create a new python script, the
text editor that pops out does not add tabs automatically. I couldn't
found any solution from its help system; does anyone knows how
to 'toggle' the feature on?

Or do you recommend other text editor that is more suitable for coding
python? I know there's a webpage somewhere that lists out the various
text editors available, but i would like to know your opinion(based on
your experience). TIA.

regards,
jonathan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/