newbie installing BoaConstructor

Enrique ecastro at cicei.ulpgc.es
Thu Jul 27 14:12:45 EDT 2000

Hi,
    I have been playing around with Pyton for several weeks and I like
it.
I have Python 1.5.2 installed on Win95 and wxPython (+wxWindows)
I have downloaded BoaConstructor for rapid GUI building . I have placed
Boa files in a dir BoaConstructor under D:\Phyton but I cannot get it
working. When running the Boa.py file I obtain the following message:

importing wxPython...
imported wxPython
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "D:\Python\BoaConstructor\Boa.py", line 17, in ?
    import Editor
  File "D:\Python\BoaConstructor\Editor.py", line 17, in ?
    from Utils import AddToolButtonBmpObject
NameError: Case mismatch for module name Utils
(filename D:\PYTHON\wxPython\utils.py)

I do not understand why Phyton is looking for
D:\PYTHON\wxPython\utils.py instead for
D:\PYTHON\BoaConstructor\Utils.py

D:\PYTHON\BoaConstructor\ is in the DOS path, but D:\PYTHON\wxPython\ is
not

I know this may be trivial, but I would appreciate any tip

Thanks a lot

Enrique Castro
ecastro at cicei.ulpgc.es