Perl is worse! (was: Python is Wierd!)

jtoy jtoy at tcgfinancial.com
Thu Jul 27 08:41:55 EDT 2000

One reason that perl is popular among hacker types is because after you get
over the huge learning curve of perl, you can write some damaging code on
your target's machines and you can write it in a way that only the writer
can read it, which is actually pretty cool.  BTW, I use python.

--
Jason Toy
toyboy at toy.eyep.net
jtoy at tcgfinancial.com