Is pickle buggy?

Brian Kelley kelley at bioreason.com
Fri Jul 14 07:07:52 EDT 2000

True enough but do you expect

>>> "AAAAAA"

to be garbage collected or not?  eval('"AAAAA"') is doing exactly that.  That
is the behavior we are seeing so I don't think your example is valid in this
case.  For intern("AAAAA") it is because that is what intern does.  But intern
wasn't being called directly.

--
Brian Kelley          Bioreason, Inc
505 995-8188 ext 207  150 Washington St Suite 303