ADO 2.5 connection problem

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Wed Jul 19 13:05:32 EDT 2000

Totally brilliant. Thanks!

I thought that the Python interface to win32com was case insensitive unless
you did early binding - which I wasn't.

Also why did this work on 2.1?

But what a daft fucking error message. God knows what's going on inside for
it to come up with that message. I have wasted so much time on this.

There should be a law against wasting people's time with daft error
messages. My favourite is 'Internal error' with a 'details' button. Click on
the 'details' button and it says 'Internal error'. Which I didn't think was
much more help.

There's also a good one you can get out of Lotus Notes which is: "!"
Priceless!

Thanks again for the help.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd, UK

Geoff Talvola <gtalvola at nameconnector.com> wrote in message
news:3975D66D.8B5F46A2 at NameConnector.com...
> Dale Strickland-Clark wrote:
>
> > I've just knocked up a JavaScript equivalent of this as a Windows
Scripting