Communicating between two computers

Adam Ruth aruth at intercation.com
Sat Jul 1 12:56:16 EDT 2000

You can run Python as an NT service quite simply using the brilliant PyWin
extensions.  There's an exe called pythonservice.exe that handles all of the
nasty details.  Running a service has never been simpler.  You can easily
implement BaseHTTPServer within a service.

--
Adam Ruth
InterCation, Inc.

news:Pine.GSO.4.10.10007011639300.17559-100000 at sundial...