job offer

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Thu Jul 6 12:07:41 EDT 2000

In article <8k2a7p$mi71 at imsp212.netvigator.com>,
Netvigator <nicklo at bigfoot.com> wrote:

>First of all, sorry for posting something not related to the Python
>language. However, I've got a good news for those living in Hong Kong or
>wish to come to Hong Kong. Cos, my company is now recruiting Python
>programmers. It's not easy to find Python people in Hong Kong. My company is
>developing some WAP applications based on ZOPE. I'm sure you will find the
>challange in my company. If you want to know more or want to arrange an
>interview, please contact me thru nicklo at computer.org .

This is actually related; having jobs available boosts acceptance of
Python!  However, you might try getting your posting up at
http://www.python.org/Jobs.html

Unfortunately, I've heard that the updater of the above URL hasn't been
responsive lately.
--
                      --- Aahz (Copyright 2000 by aahz at netcom.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"do you want my self-identities alphabetically, chronologically, or in
random order?"  -- Misha