Python MP3 Player

Curtis Jensen cjensen at bioeng.ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 1 20:11:59 EDT 2000

Michael Hudson wrote:

> Righty ho; find it here:
>
>     http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/hacks/
>
> no docs, no guarantees, no restrictions.  Comments appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> M.
>
> --
>   The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore,
>   be regarded as a criminal offence.
>            -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, SIGPLAN Notices, Volume 17, Number 5

Thanks very much.  Though, I was asking, because xmms isn't vary stable
on our systems (SGI IRIX 6.5).  I figured that if there was a Python MP3
Player, then it'd probably work on our systems.  Your module is
interesting, though it doesn't fix my problem. :(

--
Curtis Jensen
cjensen at bioeng.ucsd.edu
http://www-bioeng.ucsd.edu/~cjensen/