Help! Indenting craziness!

Adam Clark bjrubble at shell16.ba.best.com
Fri Jul 7 20:03:42 EDT 2000

Let me retract the "blank, unindented lines" part before somebody flames
me.  I realize now that this is a python-mode issue, probably due to a
space/tab mixup.  Problem is, everything appears to be tabs.  There is
no detectable difference either visually or by cursor navigation between
correct code and SyntaxError-generating code.

So, that said, help!!

Adam