Where to install Python 1.5.2 ? and pmw ?

richard_chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 21 13:03:39 EDT 2000

Hi Randy,

My python is actually installed in c:\program files\python but it's probably
best to put it in c:\python to avoid any issues with the directory name
'program files'. Having said that I've never had a problem.

My Pmw is just inside the python directory with no issues.

Richard

Randolph MacKenzie <rmack at eznet.net> wrote in message
news:sngqqrb46tt22 at corp.supernews.com...
> Where is the best place to install Python 1.5.2 in the Windows platform ?
Is