com makepy problems

d. savitsky dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Fri Jul 28 02:22:02 EDT 2000

well, thanks. i am afraid i don't know how to use the registry editor, but
i'll look it up and see what i can do.  also, i'll check what the error
codes are from the win2k and win98 machines and see how similar they are.
in all cases late binding seems to work, that is, i code on a machine where
makepy is fine and the programs run on the other machines without any
complaints (mostly ADODB/ADOX/DAO stuff with Access).

doug

news:XM3g5.13980$4p3.108502 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...