Python-dev summary: July 1-15

Frédéric van der Plancke fplancke at my-deja.com
Wed Jul 19 13:46:21 EDT 2000

In article <3974E8CD.55215FD9 at inrialpes.fr>,
  Vladimir.Marangozov at inrialpes.fr wrote:

> [...] the python-dev members are looking for feedback. For instance,
> read the PEP documents -- they summarize recent and past proposals for

Sorry I'm dense, but where can I find that ? Where can I find PEP
documents ?

It's bad it's so hard, hard, hard to find current information about
Python on the web starting from would-be obvious points.
(Exercise: starting from www.python.org/, find anything "mainstream"
about Python 2, or "Python-dev" ... :-( )
(By "mainstream" I mean something like "What's new in Python 2.0" -
yes I eventally was lucky enough to get a hand on that one -- or
"table of PEP documents/proposals/..." -- these items are still
wanted, if they exist.)

Web links on the www.python.org main page (or equivalent)
would be fine.

--
Frederic van der Plancke
e-mail address: reverse and add dot-at-dot to:

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.