drawing graphs in python

Dave Cole djc at itga.com.au
Tue Jun 6 20:17:42 EDT 2000

>>>>> "Drew" == Drew Fisher <drew at level3.nospam.net> writes:

Drew> Hello.  I am still learning Python, but I came across a need for
Drew> generating dynamic graphs (network load average, uptime, boring
Drew> stuff like this :).

Drew> Is the a module in Python that allows this?  If so, could
Drew> someone point me to it?

I started to write a module that would be used for the basis of a nice
graphing module.  It uses libart, freetype, and libpng.  You can see
where I even started documenting it here:

        http://www.object-craft.com.au/paint_doc.html

It is not complete, but it does work.  The source code is here:

        http://www.object-craft.com.au/paint.tar.gz

Object Craft is a very small consulting business that my friend and I
have just started.  I start fulltime next week.  We are looking for
work (hint).

- Dave