GUI editor

Shae Erisson shapr at uab.edu
Thu Jun 8 08:10:30 EDT 2000

Anders M Eriksson wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 01:59:37 -0000, "Blu Dragoon"
> <eddthompson at ssi.parlorcity.com> wrote:
>
> >Is there a gui editor written in python for tkinter?
> >The reason I ask is that I use python on 6 different platforms.
> >And tkinter seems to be the most prevailant of the gui's.
> >Or should I go ahead a take the PIL? and is there any gui editor
> >for PIL too.

> There is a 'pre-alpha' version for wxWindows, Boa Constrictor
> https://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=1909
>
> There are alot of 'pre-alpha' versions of GUI's and editors but non
> that works.... (please correct me on this!)

I'm confused. Are you talking about an editor for building GUIs, or are
you talking about IDLE/PythonWin/etc.?

> If you find any IDE/GUI editor that you like Please let me know! I
> also searching...

If you just want a nice way to edit Python source, check out IDLE. If
you look in your python install directory, it should be under
Tools/idle/
--
sHae mAtijs eRisson (sHae at wEbwitchEs.coM) gEnius fOr hIre
   bRing mE fIve sQuirrels aNd nO oNe wIll gEt hUrt