Problem assigning timevalue to Excel - COM

Bror Johansson bror.johansson at esavionics.se
Wed Jun 14 07:24:43 EDT 2000

I haven't found out what type and/or format to use when assigning a value to
a cell in MS Excel having a predefined time format like this:
1997-04-03  12:15:00

When reading - via COM - from a cell with a manually entered content, I get
a 'time object' back.
This 'time object' is recognized as being of 'TimeType' and can be converted
to an int.

How can I convert an int into something that can be assigned to the Value
property of the desired cell and be accepted according to the format as of
above?

TIA /BrorJ