Nth digit of PI

Jim Nastos jnastos at fenchel.math.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 6 20:46:33 EDT 2000

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Rajarshi Ray wrote:

> Don't you just hate presumptuous bastards like Ullrich who will jump
> your gun without even considering if you actually have a point?? Perhaps
> you should be glad you're a non-expert; the more expert you get, it
> seems the more of a pompous ass you become too.

  On the contrary, it seems to me that the more 'expert' one gets, the
more qualified they are in asking the right questions to probe 'pompous
asses.'
  You seemed to have totally missed his point, so stop criticizing someone
for 'jumping a gun' without considering if *he* 'actually [had] a point.'

Jeeeeezz....

  - Jim Nastos