Any other good tutorials?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at gssec.bt.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 08:15:03 EDT 2000

SugarKing wrote:
>      Are there any other good tutorials besides Guido van Rossum, I don't
> think he's very explainatory. I like full explainations:)

Mine is aimed at non programmers and tries to get them to the
point where the official tut makes sense. It has a lot more
explanation than the others mentioned so far.

http://www.crosswinds.net/~agauld/

Available as a zip from the site and prints out at
around 90 pages.

The book version will hopefully be out late this year...

Alan g.