Hi, my name is not Mrs so-called Gumblenose

PM vtbl.moorepe at memo.volvo.se
Thu Jun 29 06:57:36 EDT 2000

My head hurts.

If I move to Python from Java from RPG from C++ from C from Basic from
6502, am I really, really, really, really stupid? I was not very good at
-any- of them, but I'm as persistent as a crap dance record on Radio 1.

Will this group answer all questions, solve life's problems?
Can Python kick large bottoms with decent database access - not just SQL
not ODBC, could it go to DB2/400?

What I liked about good old DOS/basic was the ability to knock-things up
and try things out, now that's what has piqued my interest in Python,
but is it true.... I'll probably waste some time trying to find out, but
I'm not 14 years old. Wish I was - and could still drive my Audi.

--PM