Dutch.comp.python.org

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Wed Jun 7 21:57:59 EDT 2000

m.faassen at vet.uu.nl (Martijn Faassen) writes:
> Python's virtually perfect, but it does have a problem: those Dutch
> folks.

Still, at least they're not Austrian.  [1]

I have always had severe problems with Austrians. ... Musical, churchy,
uptight... nice legs [2]... hypocritical... authoritarian... always
insist their dustbins are very clean.
  -- Philip, in Peter Greenaway's _8 1/2 Women_ (1999)

[1] While we're drifting off topic... I'm going to be in Berkeley
    early next week.  Any Python or Linux-related goings-on around
    there Sunday or Monday?

[2] My dad is from a town near Salzburg whose name eludes me at the
    moment.  It *does* explain why I wear shorts a good deal, doesn't
    it?