Tkintr: how to seize focus in a transient?

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sat Jun 10 10:32:35 EDT 2000

>In a transient dialog window, how do I disable focus for the
>rest of the app?  I only want to prevent focus for the rest of
>the app, not the whole X11 system.

I found it. In case anybody else is wondering, you call the
grab_set() method of the transient window.

[I always hate when I find on deja.com that somebody else has
asked a question which I am researching, and never posts any
results.]

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Now, I think it would
                                  at               be GOOD to buy FIVE or SIX