Waffling between Python and Ruby

Juanjo Álvarez jajs at NOSPAMretemail.es
Thu Jun 15 23:37:13 EDT 2000

Garry Hodgson dijo sobre Re: Waffling between Python and Ruby,
en fecha: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:04:02 GMT

|Mark Jackson wrote:
|>
|> "Warren Postma" <embed at NOSPAM.geocities.com> writes:
|>
|> > Having something
|> > look correct on the screen, but not work because of misuse of tabs versus
|> > spaces, or incorrect indentation, is something that still continues to bug
|> > me.
|>
|> Indulge my curiosity - how many times has this actually happened in
|> your six months of using Python?
|
|well, i'm not warren, but over the last several years of
|python use this has happened to me maybe twice.  each time i got
|a syntax error, looked at it, said "oh.", and fixed it.
|lost productive time: perhaps a minute and a half.

And now the (almost retoric) question (for Warren) is:

When you program in C/C++/Java/etc, How many times do you forgot to
type the closing brace/END/etc?