Future of PythonWin?

Tom tom-main at REMOVEME.home.com
Wed Jun 7 08:59:13 EDT 2000

True, but that future - WebForms - isn't even here yet.

And the 'web interfaces' that I see today seem kind of primitive compared to
the old fashioned interfaces.  (And I have no idea how I would create a web
interface w/o getting into yucky HTML.)

Tom.

news:UUg%4.7105$Hz.52820 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...