simple thread problem

Robert Cragie rcc at nospamthanks_jennic.com
Mon Jun 19 12:48:19 EDT 2000

The mysterious message you get is when 'threading' encounters threads
created in 'thread', so it sounds to me that you are mixing 'threading' and
'thread' objects - are you using 'threading.Semaphore' or such like? As Aahz
says, try to do it all using 'threading' objects.

BTW, it's not actually a problem as such - it will probably still work.
'threading' calls these 'Dummy threads' - look at threading.py for more
info.

Robert Cragie

news:8ilbfp$6a8$1 at nntp9.atl.mindspring.net...