GUI editor

Doug Stanfield DOUGS at oceanic.com
Fri Jun 9 15:21:02 EDT 2000

[Blu Dragoon wrote:]
> > Is there a gui editor written in python for tkinter?

[and Alan Gauld replied:]
> SpecTCL with its Python bolt-on SpecPy produces
> reasonable Python Tkinter code. Personally I find
> Tkinter easy enough to use that a GUI designer is
> hardly necessary but some people like 'em and
> SpecTCL works with Python/Tkinter... with Perl/Tk,
> Java/AWT, HTML and of course Tcl/Tk too.
>
> Find it on www.scriptics.com or do a search via
> your favouraite engine.

Apparently Scriptics is having an identity crisis.  They are now Ajuba
Solutions, but the SpecTCL stuff is still at
http://dev.scriptics.com/software/spectcl/

Trid to find SpecPy but couldn't find references to it at the above site,
the Vaults, or www.python.org

Got any leads? It isn't bundled with the SpecTCL installer I grabbed.

-Doug-