Boa stalled? (GUI editor for wxPython)

Riaan Booysen riaan at e.co.za
Thu Jun 22 19:43:21 EDT 2000

Hi Bernard,

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Is Boa development stalled?

Definitely not, it has progressed quite a bit since the last release.
I'm pretty close to another release.

> It looks like nobody made changes in the last three month.

No changes to the web site, apologies for that.
If you want to keep up to date the mailing list is a little bit busier
than the web site.

> The program still needs developers. It is in competition to the nice
> glade and libglade thing and not mature enough yet.
> Why is nobody picking it up?

I've received no code/patches so far, but a few people have offered
their help and I intend taking them up on it.

--
Riaan                     >>> a='a=%s;a%%`a`';a%`a`