ILU Question...

yinger ayinger1 at my-deja.com
Fri Jun 2 19:35:02 EDT 2000

How do I have an ILU method return the equivalent of a Python StringIO
object in ISL file?

example:

I have something like this in my ISL file:

TYPE DeploymentServer = OBJECT
     COLLECTIBLE
     DOCUMENTATION "basic ISL wrapper for distributed deployment server"
     METHODS
          Pull(tag:ilu.CString, sourceDir:ilu.CString,
atype:ilu.CString) : StringIO "cvs checkout tag, return StringIO",
     END;

So I guess what I am asking is: is there some ilu object that is
exactly like a python StringIO object?  Like ilu.CStringIO or
something?  If not, how do I return my own Python object?  Do I have to
use that ILU pickle crap or something?  How does that work?

Thanks in advance,

andrew at mail.idrive.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.