CDR on sale

a & j trading company ajcom at biz.netvigator.com
Fri Jun 9 13:00:15 EDT 2000

A & J Trading Company
P.O. box 88590, sham shui po post office, kln, hk.
Fax : 852 - 27777499
e-mail : ajcom at biz.netvigator.com

Dear Customer,
We are the supplier of a wide variety of computer
prepherial. Herewith pls find and check the CDR
quotation for your reference:
Quotation

CD-R74 silver/silver,A-grade
Price in FOB HK USD0.46/pc.
CD-R80 silver/silver,A-grade
Price in FOB HK0.48/pc.
CD-R74 silver/lite blue,A-grade
Price in FOB HK0.40/pc.
CD-R80 silver/lite blue,A-grade
Price in FOB HK0.42/pc.
CD-R74 silver/lite blue,B-grade
Price in FOB HK0.35/pc.
CD-RW74 silver/blue,A-grade
Price in FOB HK0.76/pc.
Packing : in spindle packing.
Min.Qty. : 10000 pcs/item.
Delivery : prompt delivery.

CD-R74 silver/silver w/arita logo,A-grade
Price in FOB HK0.63/pc.
CD-R74 silver/blue w/arita logo,A-grade
Price in FOB HK0.62/pc.
Packing : full-packed (1 pc/jewel case + inlay paper)
Min.Qty. : 10000 pcs/item.
Delivery : 7 days after receipt of your firm order.

CD-R74 silver/lite blue ,A-grade
50000 pcs
Price in FOB HK0.54/pc.
CD-R74 silver/lite blue ,A-grade
100000 pcs
Price in FOB HK0.53/pc.
Logo : tarsan or copyall.
Packing : full-packed (1 pc/jewel case + inlay paper)
Delivery : 7 days after receipt of your firm order.

DVD-R, 3.95,A-grade
Price in FOB HK12.10/pc.
Packing : full-packed (1 pc/jewel case + inlay paper)
Delivery : 10-15 days after receipt of your firm order.

Mini disk, 74 min,A-grade
Price in FOB HK1.00/pc.
Packing : 5 pcs of storage box or single sleeve.
Min.Qty. : 10000 pcs.
Delivery : 7 -14 days after receipt of your firm order.
ALL THE PRICE IS SUBJECT TO OUR FINAL CONFIRMATION.
Remarks :
1/ payment : by irrevocable & drawable L/C at sight or T/T.
2/ logo : please advise if you need to print your own logo.
3/ validity : subject to our final confirmation.

Your interesting to our products is highly appreciated.
For inquiry, kindly fax to us at 852-27777499 or e-mail
AJCOM at BIZ.NETVIGATOR.COM to us directly.
Thanks again for your kind attention and looking forward
to serving you in the near future.