Job Opportunity

Roger Burnham rburnham at cri-inc.com
Fri Jun 30 13:02:53 EDT 2000

Dear c.l.p.

I appologize for posting this here, but our submission to the Python job board
has not shown up for over a month...

CRI (Cambridge Research & Instrumentation) manufactures and sells cutting-edge
photonics systems for process control, materials QC, flourescent assays, and
digital imaging.  We are seeking team players desiring visibility and
recognition; offering the excitement and rewards of a rapidly growing pre-IPO
company.

CRI is looking for a software engineer with two or more years of programming
experience in object-oriented languages, with strong analytical skills, and the
ability to work in a team as well as on independent projects.  Familiarity with
Python, the Python numerical and imaging libraries, XML/DOM, and wxPython is an
asset.

CRI offers competitive compensation and benefits packages and is an equal
opportunity employer.  Send resume to:

CRI, Inc.
80 Ashford Street
Boston, MA 02134